We are following the CDC guidelines and closely monitoring any changes due to the new rising numbers of cases. First and foremost is the safety of our students, faculty, and staff. We are doing everything in our power to keep everyone safe, therefore the following precautions will be in place for 2023. The entire staff and faculty of Theatre 360 have been fully vaccinated and will undergo regular Covid-19 testing.
When there is an outbreak:
- Masks are strongly recommended for all entering our studio. If your child shows symptoms and/or tests positive, please notify us immediately and keep your child home.
- If you are vaccinated and are exposed, we ask that you wear a mask for the following five days.
- If you are not vaccinated and are exposed, we ask that you stay home.
- Students may need to submit a negative OTC COVID test if any of the following apply at any point in the session:
- They have any symptoms whatsoever – cough, sniffles, general feeling unwell.
- They’ve had or think they’ve had any type of exposure to COVID.
- Theatre 360 reserves the right to send any student home who is showing symptoms and has not provided a negative test.
- At-home kits are allowed as proof of a negative test.
Types of proof allowed:
- OTC at home rapid test
- Doctors office test
- PCR test site (can be Rapid)
WILL MASKS BE REQUIRED?
- Masks are strongly recommended if a student has a cold or possibility of exposure.
WHAT CLEANING MEASURES WILL BE TAKEN?
- Doorknobs, bathrooms, rehearsal rooms and common space are cleaned and sanitized daily.
- Each classroom has a top of the line air purifier.
- Hand sanitizer stations are at our front door to use upon entry/exit.
- We have touchless paper towel and soap dispensers