We are following the CDC guidelines and closely monitoring any changes due to the new rising numbers of cases. First and foremost is the safety of our students, faculty, and staff. We are doing everything in our power to keep everyone safe, therefore the following precautions will be in place for 2022. The entire staff and faculty of Theatre 360 have been fully vaccinated and will undergo regular Covid-19 testing.
WHAT WE REQUIRE:
- Masks are strongly recommended for all entering our studio.
- If you are vaccinated and are exposed, we ask that you wear a mask for the following ten days.
- If you are not vaccinated and are exposed, we ask that you stay home.
- If your child shows symptoms and/or tests positive, please notify us immediately and keep your child home.
- Proof of vaccination* will be required for students ages 5 and up
- Exception: *If your student is not vaccinated due to religious or health reasons, please let us know in an email (email@example.com)
- All students will need to submit a negative COVID test if any of the following apply at any point in the session:
- They have traveled within the 2 weeks before classes start, or if they travel during the session
- They have any symptoms whatsoever – cough, sniffles, general feeling unwell
- They’ve had or think they’ve had any type of exposure to COVID
- Theatre 360 reserves the right to send any student home who is showing symptoms and has not provided a negative test
- At-home kits are allowed as proof of a negative test (Example: Binaxnow-Covid-19-antigen-self-test)
Types of proof allowed:
- OTC at home rapid test
- Doctors office test
- PCR test site (can be Rapid)
WILL MASKS BE REQUIRED?
- At this time, masks are strongly recommended.
- To see how to properly wear a mask, please click here. (proper mask wearing means both nose and mouth are covered and the mask fits securely around those two areas).
WHAT CLEANING MEASURES WILL BE TAKEN?
- All doorknobs, bathrooms, and shared surfaces are cleaned and sanitized before and after each class.
- Each rehearsal room and common space are cleaned and sanitized before and after every class.
- Props will not be shared during classes.
- Theatre 360 will be maximizing central air filtration for HVAC systems.
- Hand sanitizer stations are at our front door to use upon entry/exit
- Disposable cups will be offered if students forget to bring their own water bottles
- We have touchless paper towel and soap dispensers
- Sharing of food/water/shoes/phones/props will not be allowed
- One parent per family may be allowed to enter to help younger students acclimate.
- No parents/guardians will be allowed to stay in the building while classes/camps are in session.