JOIN US FOR WINTER BREAK CAMP!
Register Now for our 4 day camp
How to register:
- Download & fill out: Winter Camp Registration
2. Submit either by:
- Email: email@example.com
- Fax: 626-376-9242
- Mail: 75 N. Marengo Ave. Pasadena, CA 91101
Questions? Call: 626-577-5922
When: Monday & Wednesday-Friday, 9:00am – 3:00pm
What: The students of Winter Break Camp rotate classes in acting, voice, and dance. The teaching staff will walk them to and from class as a group before and after each class, snack, and lunch. Students are given buddies if they need to go to the office, restroom, or drinking fountain breaks.
What to wear:
- Clothes that the student can move in, and be comfortable.
- Close toed shoes (no sandals, crocs, slip-ons).
- If you have ballet or jazz shoes, super! Bring them.
What to bring:
- The students will have a fifteen minute break in the morning and a 25 minute lunch. Parents please pack snacks/lunch and beverage/water that are self-contained and do not require refrigeration or microwave.
- Scripts and music may be sent home with the student's name on their sheets, please practice at home with your child and bring to class the next day.