Showbiz Kidz (Ages 3 to 5) Summer Camp FAQ
- Camp Questions
- Location & Parking
- Before Care
- Final Showcase
- Absences, Lateness, and Missing Camp
- Building Info
Showbiz Kidz Camp Questions:
What do we wear?
- Clothing you can move in! Sweats, shorts, sneakers, leggings etc. and have your hair tied back
- Please no crocs, flats, dress shoes, flip-flops, sandals, uggs, etc.
- Label all your items! We’ll be donating the lost and found not claimed at the end of each camp
Is lunch provided?
- No, please pack a snack, and water/drink for your student. Make sure it does not require refrigeration or is microwavable.
What happens on the first day of camp?
- Please plan to escort your child inside to:
- Sign the release/consent form (if not already done)
- Setup any Before Care needs for the session
- Check in begins as early as 8:00am with Theatre Staff
- Teachers will be available from 8:45am to 9:00am to meet with parents and campers
What do we do for pick up and drop off?
- Showbiz Kidz need to be signed in every day by an authorized adult and can arrive as early as 8:45am
- You must also sign in if using Before Care 8:00-8:45am
- On any day if arriving after 9:00am please check in at the office and have your child escorted to their class
- Please park your vehicle in the Holly Street Garage behind the church (we validate!)
- We will have a sign-out table outside the gym doors
- All students must be physically signed out by an authorized adult
- Please pickup promptly at 12:00pm. There is a 15-min grace period, after this we will charge $1.00 per minute and send an invoice.
How are students supervised?
Students are never left alone and are always with at least one adult present.
How do Dress Up Days work?
Each session will have one Dress Up Day where students can dress in the theme of the session. This is just for fun and costumes are not required.
- Please don’t buy/rent anything! Again, this is just for fun
- Dress Up Days are typically Wednesday for 1-Weeks and the first Friday for 2-Weeks
Can I take multiple sessions?
Of course! Each session will focus on a different series of shows, styles, historical periods, composers, and choreographers. Students will learn songs, scenes, and dances from a variety of theatrical sources.
Location & Parking:
Where are you guys?!
Theatre 360 rents space in the First Baptist Church.
Our exact address for directions and GPS is:
75 N Marengo Ave
Pasadena, CA 91101
HOWEVER, the entrance for us is on Union Street, through the gate.
You’ll see a black gate with a park inside and a pair of doors that lead into a gym (where our office is located). Our big, bright green banner will be on the gate too!
Where do we park?
How does Before Care work?
On the first day of camp we will collect your credit card information to keep on file until the end of your child’s session. Through our sign in sheets we keep track of days use and charge you only for before care enrolled in.
For Before Care you must sign-in at the office each day you use the service.
Any student that is dropped off before 8:45am will automatically be enrolled in our services regardless of how long they stayed. You will be called, emailed, and sent an invoice.
Do you have After Care for Showbiz Kidz?
Unfortunately, at this time, we are unable to have After Care for this program. Students will need to be picked up at 12:00pm.
The Final Showcase:
Is there a showcase that parents, family, and friends can attend?
Yes! On the very last Friday of each session there is a final showcase.
- This is free and open to anyone who wants to come!
- Showcases begin at 11:30am.
What’s the dress code for performances?
- Please wear your summer camp t-shirt shirt and dark colored bottoms (black/dark blue)
- Bottoms should still be easy to move in
Can we record the performance?
Absences, Lateness, & Missing Camp:
We’re going to miss a day! Is that okay?
We love it when our students can commit to a whole session as they are constantly building on new skills and working together.
However we do know it is summertime, we ask that you please just let us know in advance, or if your student suddenly becomes ill or an unexpected conflict arises please call our office as soon as possible so we are aware of their absence: 626-577-5922.
The students are working on an end of session showcase. If you cannot attend the last day please let us know as soon as possible as that affects all students and teachers involved.
Please note, though, we do not prorate or give money back for missed classes/days of camp.
Can we come for just one week of a two week session?
Is there air conditioning?
Unfortunately, since the building is so old is it unable to have air conditioning.
- Every room we use for camp has multiple fans, swamp coolers, and our teachers make sure the students take breaks and drink plenty of water.
- We also have drinking fountains by the washrooms and of course we encourage students to bring water bottles if they prefer.
We need to cancel! How do we do that?
All requests for cancellation must be submitted in writing to email@example.com.
- For Showbiz Kidz: If it is 14 days or more before the start of your session, a credit or refund will be provided for your total less a $80 deposit for a 2-week session and a $60 deposit for a 1-week session.
- Credits are good for up to one year from the start date of the session. Once a credit is selected it cannot be transferred to a refund at any time for any reason. Credits cannot be used for anything other than a class or summer session, including but not limited to: production fees, private lessons, New York trip fees, tickets or workshops. The Theatre 360 staff will not remind you when your credit expires.
- We do not prorate any portion of the camp fee and do not offer refund/credits due to illness or personal scheduling conflicts.
- There will be NO REFUNDS OR CREDITS for any reason if cancelled less than 14 days before the start of your session or if you auditioned for a production and did not accept your role, get cast, or choose to drop out of the production prior to the performance.
- If a refund is permitted, please allow up to 30 days for processing