What is Night of Stars?
This is a Spring Session program where students, alumni, family, and friends can come together and perform on stage in a cabaret showcase! It gives you a chance to be creative and be center-stage in a relaxed and fun atmosphere. You’ll also receive a Master Class from a Broadway professional who will help polish your act for the final performance! Acts can be almost anything: solos or duets, monologues, skits, dance routines – whatever shows you off best – get creative!
Who can participate?
Current students, former students, alumni, friends, and parents!
What’s required to join?
- Pick your act! Is it a song, dance, monologue, duet, trio, scene? Just make sure it is a solid 3 minutes or less.
- Record your act and send us a link or the video itself so we can review: firstname.lastname@example.org
- When you send us your video please provide the following information*:
- Names of each performer
- Short description of your act (be sure to include musical or play titles, songwriters or playwrights, and any other helpful information)
*If singing a song, we will need a copy of the sheet music for our accompanist.
DEADLINE TO SUBMIT: MAY 5!
What does it include?
Participants will receive:
- A rehearsal with other students and accompanist
- A 2 hour Master Class with TO BE ANNOUNCED!
- Performance on May 19th.
$65 for those enrolled in Spring Session
$85 for any other participant
All fees are due before the rehearsal.
When is it?
Mandatory Rehearsal: TBA
Master Class: May 19, 1:00 – 3:00pm
Performance: May 19, 7:00pm