What is Night of Stars?
This is a Spring Session program where students, alumni, family, and friends can come together and perform on stage in a cabaret showcase! It gives you a chance to be creative and be center-stage in a relaxed and fun atmosphere. You’ll also receive a Master Class from a Broadway professional who will help polish your act for the final performance! Acts can be almost anything: solos or duets, monologues, skits, dance routines – whatever shows you off best – get creative!
Deadline to submit:
Who can participate?
Current students, former students, alumni, friends, and parents!
$70 for those enrolled in Spring Session
$90 for any other participant
All fees are due before the rehearsal.
When is it?
Mandatory Rehearsal: TBA, but typically an evening (after 4 or 5pm) the week of the performance and roughly for 2 hours long
Master Class: May 18, 1:00 – 3:00pm
Performance: May 18, 7:00pm
What’s required to join?
- Pick your act! Is it a song, dance, monologue, duet, trio, scene? Just make sure it is a solid 3 minutes or less.
- Record your act and send us a YouTube or Vimeo link of the video so we can review: firstname.lastname@example.org
- When you send us your video please provide the following information*:
- Names of each performer
- Short description of your act (be sure to include musical or play titles, songwriters or playwrights, and any other helpful information)
*If singing a song, we will need a copy of the sheet music for our accompanist.
What does it include?
Participants will receive:
- A rehearsal with other students and accompanist
- A 2 hour Master Class with a Broadway Professional TBA!
- Performance on May 18th