Do your students love to sing, dance, or act? Does your school need arts programming?
We’d love to help!
As part of our Outreach Program here at Theatre 360, we develop classes for what your school or organization’s specific needs are, whether it be acting, voice, dance, or playwriting. Theatre 360 has been a proud collaborator at over 20 different public and private school campuses since our founding in December 1999.
· Highly trained and knowledgeable staff
· Specialized curriculum to fit your needs
· An end of session performance!
Previous Classes Include:
· Creating a full-scale production
· Helping organize talent shows
· Teaching specialized workshops in all areas of theatre
· Teaching master classes in voice, dance, and acting
· After-school enrichment programs
· In-class programs to support grade focused goals
Past Outreach Partnerships:
· Pasadena LEARNS Public Schools
· Ability First
· New Horizons
· Pasadena Senior Center
· Kids Klub
· Kidspace Children’s Museum
· Pasadena Public Library
· Pasadena Playhouse
· Pasadena’s Levitt Pavilion
NEED COMMUNITY SERVICE HOURS?
Make your college application stand out! We also offer opportunities for high school students who wish to volunteer their time and rack up those community service hours!
Click here to download our PDF.