Welcome to the Cast List Page for Midsummer Night’s Dream!
Please read through all our important notes first:
- Everyone is called to the first rehearsal on Wednesday, Jan 30, 4:30-9:00pm. Students ages 8 and 9 will be released at 8:00pm (except Egeus)
- Cast members should bring a pencil and notepad to every rehearsal.
- Please bring lunch/snack for this first rehearsal.
- We will be collecting the $200 production fee starting at the first rehearsal. If it is not received by Wednesday, February 13, by the end of rehearsal, there will be a $30 late fee. No exceptions. Again, thank you for your understanding and support!
- Scripts: Let us know if you would like us to print you a script for $20. Otherwise please print the file we emailed. Do NOT use any other version of Midsummer as the script has been edited specifically for this production.
We know in your heart how important your child is to you; each and every student is just as important to us. Throughout the rehearsal process, each child will be mentored, supported, and encouraged to grow no matter if they have 2 lines vs. 50. There has been thoughtful consideration to develop the script with true equality on stage and so each child has a chance to shine throughout the show. Therefore, it is vital that each student attends the rehearsals they are called for without adding conflicts and with the intent of each rehearsal as a growth process for their burgeoning talents. A positive attitude and politeness is part of the Theatre 360 process. Thank you for your respect in what we do.
If you have been cast as a Fairy please note the roles of Moth, Cobweb, Mustardseed, and Peasblossom will be distributed throughout the first 2 weeks of rehearsals.
|Arjun Lakshman||Nick Bottom|
|Josie Calva-Despard||Rose Starveling|
|Karina Alvarez||Peter Quince|