Welcome to the Cast List Page for 42nd Street!
Please read through all our important notes first:
- Everyone is called to the first rehearsal tomorrow, Wednesday, May 30, 5:00-9:00PM for first read through.
- PLEASE BRING YOUR TAP SHOES!
- Cast members should bring a pencil and notepad to every rehearsal.
- Please bring dinner/snack for this first rehearsal.
- We will be collecting the $200 production fee starting at the first rehearsal. If it is not received by Wednesday, June 13, by the end of rehearsal, there will be a $30 late fee. No exceptions. This fee goes towards paying the royalty fees. Again, thank you for your understanding and support!
- Scripts: We will be loaning you a copy of the libretto for the rehearsal period. These can only be written in with pencil and need to be returned as you received them. They will be collected on closing night, any script damaged/lost families will be charged a $60 damage fee.
We know in your heart how important your child is to you; each and every student is just as important to us. Throughout the rehearsal process, each child will be mentored, supported, and encouraged to grow no matter if they have 2 lines vs. 50. There has been thoughtful consideration to develop the script with true equality on stage and so each child has a chance to shine throughout the show. Therefore, it is vital that each student attends the rehearsals they are called for without adding conflicts and with the intent of each rehearsal as a growth process for their burgeoning talents. A positive attitude and politeness is part of the Theatre 360 process. Thank you for your respect in what we do.
Bjorn Blaiklock – Ensemble
Andrew Byer – Pat Denning, Ensemble
Lilly Driscoll – Lorraine
Grace Elia – Mac, Ensemble
Olivia Freidenreich – Ensemble
Angela Henderson – Phyllis
Shoka Kawashima – Ensemble
Anders Keith – Julian Marsh
Avery King – Ensemble
Arjun Lakshman – Bert Barry
Rohit Lakshman – Billy Lawlor
Ellis Moss-Wharton – Ensemble
Ezra Muthiah – Ensemble
Ella Onderdonk – Peggy Sawyer
Sage Saling – Maggie Jones
Regan Sakai – Gladys
Annie Tighe – Anytime Annie
Alice Westover – Dorothy Brock
Mary Louisa Whitford – Andie Lee
Lauren Whitaker – Ensemble
The ensemble will portray the following roles: Ethel, Diane, Millie, Frankie, Waiter, Thug, Doctor, Oscar, & many more!